Friday 15 April 2011

Fictional

Unfortunatley, due to the laws of physics or some such, I don't have infinite resources to be able to work on any automotive whim that pops into my head.  For this reason I'm thankful for the internet and digital manipulation software like Photoshop to make it possible for me to at least imagine some things.

Bedford Rascal
Given a slightly more American feel than the original design, but no attempt has been made to modernise this capable little van here.

Citroen Ami
I like the quirky original lines of the Ami, but if the ride height is straigthened and the rear of the car given a more conventional angle it begins to look like an elegant proposition.

Mitsubishi Spacewagon
An unlikely contender for modifying, but just cleaning it up, lowering it and fitting larger wheels goes a long way.


Riley RME
As close as I'll ever get to a single 'dream car'.  This is an RME ledsled, a rare and unusual thing that I'll likely never have the opportunity, skills or funds to acquire, but it's nice to dream.

Volvo 740
From 4-door estate to 2-door 70s inspired hot rod truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment